Directions to Forestville State Park
Important- Forestville State Park is approximately 150 miles from Scandia.The Park rangers recommend that you DO NOT rely on your GPS unit or online driving directions when visiting the main park, as you may be routed to a closed bridge!
Directions to Forestville State Park from Scandia:
• Take Manning Trail south to Hwy. 36.
• Turn right (west) onto Hwy. 36 and continue to I-694.
• Take the ramp onto South I-694, stay straight and continue on when it turns into I-494. Keep going until you come to US-52 (≈13 miles).
• Take Exit 66 onto US-52 South (towards Rochester), and continue ≈74 miles.
• Take Exit 51 and merge onto US-63 S (towards Stewartville/I-90) and go ≈19 miles.
• Turn left onto State Highway 16, continue ≈11 miles.
• Turn right onto County 5, and drive ≈4 miles.
• Turn left onto County 118 – and drive ≈2 miles to Park office.
Park Entrance: Approximately 5 miles south of Wykoff. Entrance to the park is 4 miles south of State Highway 16 on Fillmore County Road 5, then 2 miles east on Fillmore County Road 118.
Forestville State Park
21071 County 118
Preston, MN 55965
Telephone: Main Park: 507-352-5111
Forestville State Park requires a trail permit to ride the trails. There is daily permit that can be paid at the parking lot or you can pre-purchase an annual permit.